What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions
- Share a link to you best post(s)
Three things about me
- I love to cross stitch. I currently have 5 projects on the go, and they are all huge lol
- I am a Slytherin, and would have been neutral in the war. Plus Snape is like my favorite character, and nothing you can say will change my mind. (Also I consider Harry a Slytherin lol) yes I walk on the dark side 😎
- I love to sing. I can get lost in my music and just feel free.
My answers to Anna’s questions
Who is your favorite author and why?
Has to be James Patterson. He is all I would read in high school. My goal is to read every single book he has published. It’s going to take forever since he’s still releasing books, but I will make a great effort.
If you could have only one type of food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pasta. At every restaurant I go straight to the pasta section in the menu. Plus I love trying to make little pasta dishes myself. I think it’s because I love noodles.
What is a series that you would love to see a movie/tv series for?
I would have said The School for Good and Evil series, but that is already in the works according to the author. So my answer for this would be the Castor Chronicles (Beautiful Creatures is the first in this series). Now they already did a movie for it, and while it wasn’t bad, it wasn’t good either. They changed way too much and it didn’t feel the same at all. So I would rather see it as a tv show. With all that is going on in this series, it can definitely span a few seasons.
Do you have a favorite game (of any game type)?
I love board games. We would always have family game nights growing up, and they were always so much fun. Especially when we found new games to play. Now that I’m older, we don’t have as many game nights so my focused has shifted to 1,000 piece puzzles.
If you could have any animal (real or imagined) as a well-cared for pet/friend, what would it be?
For a real one, I would go with a monkey. They have always been my favorite animal and are just so cute!! For imagined, I would like a kneazle. They just seem like super smart animals and would make a great friend.
My favorite post
One of my favorite post that I’ve done has to be my Splintered series review. I love this series so much!
- Reader Voracious
- Kristin Kraves Books
- The Caffeinated Reader
- Realms of My Mind
- Foxes and Fairy Tales: Book Blog
- The Quiet Pond
- Northern Plunder
- Breakeven Books
Questions for the nominees 💜
- Do you prefer series or standalones and why?
- What is one book you wish you could read again for the first time?
- Is there an adaptation of a book that you really enjoyed? If so, what is it?
- Do you prefer backlist titles or new releases?
- Do you watch Booktube? If so, what is your favorite content to watch (reading vlogs, TBRs, wrap ups, etc)?