This is slightly late, but only by a couple days. I didn’t really read much in June since it was month two of my reading slump. However I did managed to read 3 novels, 3 graphic novels, and 1 ARC along with 2 DNFs. I also went a little wild and bought 15 books (three of them have been read). So let’s see what I did.
- Fence vol 1 by C. S. Pacat 5 stars
- Not Your Sidekick by C. B. Lee 4 stars
- The Backstagers vol 1 by James Tyrion IV 5 stars
- Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill DNF
- Fence vol 2 by C. S. Pacat 5 stars
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz 4 stars
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff 5 stars
- Roseblood by A. G. Howard DNF
My two DNFs were both by authors I love which sucked but hey it happens. My favorite of the month was Illuminae, and I’m definitely continuing on.
Now on to this haul I spoke of. There is a store in a city near me called 2nd and Charles, which is a used bookstore. They also sell new releases, but I mostly go for the used books since I’m just getting back into reading and want to read past popular books. Plus they are cheap. I went there twice in the month of June. I also bought my first Book Outlet purchase, which was a total of nine books. ￼
The image won’t load for this one, but my first trip to 2nd and Charles resulted in me buying Illuminae and Carry On. I loved both of these.
Well, that’s all everyone! I know July has barely started yet I already bought 3 books and I’m still waiting on my signed copies of two others to arrive. I will read all of these at some point lol have a great day everyone!